Friday, January 29, 2010

loving linens!

While laying in my bed this morning I thought to myself, why is it so hard for me to get up in the mornings even after 11 hours of sleep!? I know I am not still tired, because I just lay there, yet can not bring myself to get out of the stinking bed! Then the light bulb went off... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wonderful and ultra plush and comfy bed linens! They literally can keep me in the bed all day long if I'd let them!

I guess you can say my mother instilled in me a deep love for fine bed linens. She loves a well made, beautiful bed that's still comfortable and practical. Even if your wallet can not afford the price tag of fine linens (hello, poor newlywed speaking!), I believe that they are worth saving and splurging on because nice linens are an investment and when properly taken care of, will last you a lifetime!

A few of my personal favorites:


Sferra Bros. Grande Hotel Collection offers the softest, every day bed linens that can be easily mixed and matched with patterned pillows, duvets, etc. I personally own this collection and love it!


Pine Cone Hill is one of my favorite lines for linens! They offer the most beautiful colors and whimsical, girly designs! I love Pine Cone's matelasses and quilts!


Legacy Linens offer elegant and fine custom linens. I love this collection called Riad. So chic and modern.


Pottery Barn linens are wonderful and at such a great price point who wouldn't love the casual feel and great patterns that PB has to offer? I just purchased this Bethany Organic duvet to throw on my bed for spring! Perfectly mixes with the Sferra Hotel Collection already on my bed and goes perfect with our soft blue walls!

The following are some of my favorite beds by Phoebe Howard. So beautiful!






Other wonderful fine linen lines to check out:

www.YvesDelorme.com
www.Matouk.com
www.PeacockAlley.com
www.SDHonline.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails