Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stunning Silver & White Rooms

Oh, my heart melts for classic, crisp and clean silver and white combinations when decorating! Some may think it feels cold, but it's all in the way you use the colors. I think it's chic and so beautiful! As pictured below, silver, grays, whites and creams blend together to make cozy and gorgeous rooms!


Oh my goodness... My heart dropped when I saw this dining room!




GORGEOUS!!








Love the backsplash!




www.daydreamdecors.com




Oh so chic and beautiful!


Country Living Magazine


I want this Christmas Tree!! www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com






I know this is pushing silver/white, but I just love this kitchen too much!


Coastal Living Magazine


Country Living Magazine






Love the gray/silver skirt! So girly! House Beautiful Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails