Monday, February 1, 2010

the D I V A...

Most of my friends and family know about my love for Beyonce Knowles, also known as Sasha Fierce! She is beautiful on the inside and out and I have loved singing and dancing to her amazing, upbeat music since the Destiny Child days! Her voice is so powerful, authentic and she is such a humble and talented woman. I was inspired to post about her today after watching her on the Grammys last night. She belted "If I were a Boy" and mixed it up with Alanis Morissette's anthem "You Oughta Know", and it was pretty darn near perfect!



Last year I had the opportunity to see the diva live in concert in Atlanta with my cousin Mikey and his wife Katie. They are huge B fans as well, so we all had such a great time! It was the best concert I have ever been to, and I would go again in a heartbeat! Here are some wonderful shots that Katie snapped!

*Click on image to enlarge*


Ready to see the Diva!


Beginning of the show!


If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it!




To the left, to the left...




If I were a boy!



Singing my favorite song, "Smash Into You"



Singing another one of my favorites... HALO! So amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashlee, you will need to pay royalties to my wife for using her pics. That will be $500 per picture please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails